Bath salts can be the perfect end to a rough day, especially if you are in pain. Most bath salts are a combination of salts, but one that is always included is Epsom salts. This is because of all the amazing health and skin benefits that can come from Epsom salt. Below is a list of what all Epsom salt can do for you!
- Pain & Muscle Fatigue: Epsom salts help with inflammation, which is why Epsom salt baths are great for sore muscles and headaches. Also, it has been known to help with childbirth pains.
- Let go of stress: Stress drains the body of magnesium and increases adrenaline. Epsom salt is absorbed through the skin (when dissolved in water) and brings up your levels of magnesium. The magnesium helps to produce serotonin, with is the chemical that helps you feel relaxed and calm.
- Get Sexy again: Because of the previous benefit, it is said that if you bath with Epsom salts 3 times a week, you will feel better, and look better as well!
- Increase blood circulation: Although this does not seem to beneficial, it actually is. Because of increased circulation, Epsom salts also protect the elasticity of arteries, preventing blood clots, and reducing the risk of sudden heart attack deaths.
Makes Insulin more effective: Magnesium also helps increase how well insulin works in the body, which can benefit those with diseases such as diabetes.
- Helps you Poop & Detox: Hey, poop health is nothing to be ashamed of! It is something you must do to live, and if you don't..well. It really sucks. Epsom salts are great for constipation relief, and also help detox all those terrible toxins out of your body!
Of course, when using Epsom salts, it is always a great bonus to add some aromatherapy oils in there for whichever benefit you would like to increase. At BabyLove's, we have Epsom salts for muscle soreness, relaxation, and more!
Check our store out by clicking the button below!